Vacancy: Manager - Cromer Shop
25 Tucker Street, Cromer, NR27 9HA
We are currently looking to recruit a hands-on retail manager with excellent customer service skills. You will run a high quality, customer-focused efficient and effective retail unit, maximising profits from the sale of donated goods.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Great communication skills.
- A minimum of one year’s experience in a retail management role.
- Demonstrable ability in stock quality control, visual merchandising and display.
- Experience of managing teams of staff or volunteers.
- Cash handling, administrative and record keeping skills.
- An organised approach to work with good time keeping skills.
- A basic level of computer literacy, with competency in maths and good record keeping skills.
- A willingness to work flexibly across multiple teams.
- An engaged approach to the values of the charity.
- Salary: £16,000 per annum.
- Permanent – 4-5 days over a 7-day week.
- Employers pension scheme available.
- Up to 28 days holiday inclusive of statutory bank holiday entitlement.
- Required to work flexible days, includes weekends and Bank Holidays.
Please e-mail your CV and a covering letter to Jordan Codling, Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any further information regarding the role, please contact Jordan on 0330 223 4284 or 07900 197354.
CLOSING DATE: 28/02/2021