Barnard Charity Golf Day
Priscilla Bacon Hospice are delighted to have been chosen to benefit from funds raised at this year’s Barnard Charity Golf Day at Bawburgh Golf Club. The organisers have kindly rescheduled the event from its original date of Monday 6th July and adapted it to comply with current social distancing guidelines.
Teams will only go off the first tee, at ten minute intervals. Please indicate your preferred tee time between 10:30am and 14:30pm on your booking form. There will be no presentation after the golf, to minimise any gatherings. All winners will be contacted directly for prizes.
The cost is £200 per team and this includes:
- Bacon roll and coffee on arrival (please arrive no earlier than 40 minutes prior to your tee time)
- 18 holes of golf
- Beat the Pro on the 16th
- Halfway House refreshments
- BBQ with salad bar after golf, followed by Magnum ice creams
(£10 discount per Bawburgh Golf Club member.)
- Tee Sponsorship, £50-£100 a tee
- Putting competition, £5 on the day
- Silent auction, with various prizes available
- Raffle, £1 a strip
To take part, please download an entry form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of how to pay your entry fee can be found at the bottom of the form.download entry form