Tour de Broads Gt Yarmouth Rallyé
We have free places in this event available for Priscilla Bacon Hospice supporters.
The Tour de Broads Cycle Rallyé Series is designed to offer cyclists a safe and healthy way to challenge themselves, stretch their cycling ambitions and offer them a rewarding and inspirational day out amidst the current desert of postponed and cancelled traditional cycling events.
The Rallyé village will offer you a midway stop and refreshments but perhaps most importantly, your hard earned moment of celebration, recognition and glory as you ride through the village area, under the arch, collect your medal and pose for your souvenir photo.
- Choose your own route — suggested routes to the event village are on the Pedal Revolution website here.
- Free Lunch — For all riders that reach the event village.
- Special Custom Medal
- Safe and social distance friendly event village – This will be achieved by following strict Social Distancing rules
- Free route guidance and advice
- Suggested Route Drink Stops – These will be along the suggested routes into the Event Village
- Mechanical Support
Read full details of the event on the Pedal Revolution website here.
Everyone taking part for us will receive a free Priscilla Bacon Hospice t-shirt and pin badge. In return, we ask that you raise at least £75.00 in sponsorship money, which will go towards building the desperately needed new hospice for Norfolk and Waveney.
To book your place, e-mail Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org