Help us to build the future of hospice care in Norfolk
Fundraise for us
For nearly 40 years, Priscilla Bacon Lodge has helped numerous families by caring for their loved ones. Many of our fundraisers have a personal connection to one of them – either as a family member, friend or colleague. Fundraising for us can honour the memory of someone you have lost and help build the new hospice to provide care for future generations.
Creating your very own event that is unique to you is a fun and rewarding way to really make a difference. It could be a large event through your community group, or a smaller occasion for your friends and family.
Norfolk has an amazing history of fundraising for projects supporting the local community. By organising an event, you will bring people together and raise money for the new hospice, which will benefit the residents of Norfolk for years to come.
We’d love to hear about your fundraising events and challenges! We can also help to promote them on our website and social media channels. Just let us know what you are up to.
There are many ways to fundraise and our Fundraising Team are on hand to help you with ideas. You might decide to undertake a challenge – something sporty, shaving your head, or giving up something you enjoy for a while. Or you may prefer something a bit more traditional, like holding a bake sale, pub quiz or coffee morning. We have fundraising support materials available for download at the bottom of this page and if you need anything else, please get in touch.
One of the easiest and most effective ways to raise funds. Whatever you’re planning – swimming the Channel, walking the Great Wall of China, organising a birthday bash, or raising money in someone’s memory – setting up an online fundraising page provides an easy and safe way to collect donations or sponsorship.
We work with Just Giving and Virgin Money Giving and the money you raise is passed on to us without the need for any further input from you. Set up a fundraising page to benefit Priscilla Bacon Hospice by clicking one of the buttons below:
Handy hints for success!
- Set a target on your page as this helps to encourage greater levels of generosity. It should be a challenging amount, but realistic, and you can always update it later.
- Add your ‘offline’ donations to your fundraising page, so the most accurate total is displayed.
- Make your page personal with photos and information about your fundraising and why you are supporting Priscilla Bacon Hospice.
- Update your page with photos or stories about your progress, so those who are supporting you are fully engaged with your efforts.
- Share your online giving link and fundraising success on social media. Ask your followers and friends to like, share and retweet to extend its reach.
- You can set up a Team Page if you are fundraising as a group, so you can display a cumulative total as well as your individual totals.
- Just Giving also has a great list of tips here.