Do you enjoy administrative activities?
Do you like to chat with new people?
Do you want to make a difference?
Could you donate a few hours to support the Fundraising Team with office administration and the delivery of fundraising activities within the Fundraising Office? It is a great way of meeting people and helping to raise money for Priscilla Bacon Hospice.
A few hours of your time can make such a difference, as 93 pence of every £1.00 raised will help to build the new hospice.
What we offer you:
Becoming a volunteer can provide many personal benefits and can also help with career development. It is also a great way to meet people, make friends and become a vital part of the team making a real difference helping other people.
As a Priscilla Bacon Hospice Office Volunteer, we will help you to:
- Become a vital part of the team recognising your skills as a unique individual
- Meet new people, build relationships and make new friends
What we will expect of you:
- Honesty and reliability.
- Support the aims and values of our organisation.
- Be a point of contact on the phone or email for general enquiries and support with administrative activities.
- Help count and process fundraised money.
- Support the promotion of fundraising activities.
Knowledge / Skills:-
- Administrative and organisational skills and IT, database, record keeping skills.
- The ability to communicate with a wide range of people using tact and empathy.