Take part in the Priscilla Bacon Hospice Charity Bucket List Challenge and help us enrich care and enhance the experience of patients and their loved ones at Priscilla Bacon Lodge.
Whether it’s something simple, or something extraordinary – if you haven’t done it before, it qualifies for your bucket list.
Making a list shouldn’t be a way of procrastinating, or waiting until you retire. It should be a way of achieving your goals and dreams right away. Seize the day and encourage your friends and family to start knocking things off their bucket lists too.
We have a range of Bucket List Challenges for you to choose from, alternatively you may have your own list of exciting ideas to take on. We have a free fundraising pack to share with you for inspiration. By taking part in this Challenge, you get to do the thing you’ve always wanted, and at the same time, help us to support patients and their families that won’t get that opportunity.
- CHOOSE A BUCKET LIST CHALLENGE
- RECEIVE OUR FREE FUNDRAISING PACK
- SET A DATE/GOAL
- START FUNDRAISING
- ENJOY YOUR CHALLENGE
- RECEIVE A BUCKET LIST CHALLENGE CERTIFICATE OF THANKS
Organised Bucket List Challenges
If you need some inspiration for your challenges, why not take part in one of the following events during 2024?
Priscilla Bacon Hospice Charity Festive 5K – booking details coming soon
Suggestions for your own Bucket List Challenge
- Gaming challenge or gameathon – visit a games café, such as Slice + Dice
- Organise your own video gameathon
- Karaoke endurance event with a team
- Crafting – learn a new skill and make something interesting, the most of, or the longest item
- Local walking, running, or cycling challenge: Norfolk Trails walking, cycling and horseriding
- Couch to 5K, or other distance challenge
- Wild swimming
- Cold water dips
- Distance swims
- Christmas Day/Boxing Day Dip
- Swim the Channel
- Learn to paddleboard, kayak or sail and take on a distance or endurance challenge.
The ideas can be endless. We are looking forward to hearing about your own challenge!