Royal visit to our stand at Norfolk Show
We had an amazing two days for our first time at Royal Norfolk Show. Thank you to everybody who visited our stand. The event really helped to boost awareness of our campaign and we raised over £700 from various fundraising activities.
We were absolutely thrilled that the Countess of Wessex was able to join us on our stand on the Wednesday. It was a real honour and she is a wonderful advocate of the hospice movement.
We are extremely grateful to everyone who helped make the Show a success for us, including:
- The staff and volunteers from our fundraising and retail teams
- The staff and volunteers from Priscilla Bacon Lodge
- The Priscilla Bacon Lodge Support Group
- Norfolk Community Health and Care
- R G Carter Group for donating the stand space
- Artist Jenny Rhodes
- The staff from Aviva and Saffron Housing Trust Ltd who joined us as volunteers
- The fabulous John Lewis Norwich team
- Highline Adventure, Mobile Climbing Wall Specialists
- Brasted’s Restaurant, Event Venue & Hotel
- The Norfolk Club
- Colour Print
- Barclays UK
We really couldn’t have done it without you all. We are looking forward to next year’s Show already!